[guispeak] Re: microphone settings

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:50:37 -0400

right click on that item in the systray and choose properties. you should find it in there.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Oct 9, 2005, at 7:13 PM, Otis Blue wrote:

Hi,

When I go into my program and go to accessories and then entertainment I can't find my volume. I did find it in the sys tray but when I get in there I don't see where to turn the microphone on for my computer headset. I don't even see the advance icon in there so that I can adjust some settings. Could someone tell me how to put that advance icon in the volume control and how to find the microphone settings? I would really appreciate it.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out my web site at
http://www.blindcomputerguy.com

You will find all types of new and used computers and peripherals. I also have different types of electronics available for purchase. take a browse around and see what you would like to purchase.