[guispeak] links in outlook express

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:20:02 -0600

Hi,

Is there a way to get some of the links in outlook express to activate when they're not written as a URL? For example. When a link say click here or click here for more. I know the ones I'm trying to click on are links because when I go to my internet service provider server and check my email, I can click on that link. It has to be a way that these links can be clickable.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx