[guispeak] key board still locked up when I'm playing audio

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:56:03 -0500

Hi all, Well, I uninstalled winamp.  Now, I have windows media player which
plays my audio. I can start playing a main menu file, but when I try to use
keys in media player to go to the next rack it just won't work.  So, I have to
listen to the whole program and I don't have time to listen to it. Can someone
tell me what I can do to get these keys to work again so I can go to the next
part of the program without having to listen to the whole thing? Harry