[guispeak] jfw7 put on a jump drive questiion

  • From: Dan Thompson <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:19:18 -0600

Hi Listers,

I heard that one could put JFW 7 on a stick/jump drive. I already have the program on my home computer but like to have it on a jump drive when needing to access other computers. I have three authorizatioins left. I tried putting the program on my jump drive and I only get the options to remove, modify or repare. Does anyone know how to carry out the procedure?

Thanks in advance!