[guispeak] internet explorer" page can not be displayed"

  • From: "shrirang sahasrabudhe" <shrirang.s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:30:48 +0530

hi list,
i am having problem accessing web...
i am unable to browse the web as very few sites can be opened on my comp using
any links coming on google result page can not be accessed..
i am able to navigate to only mail.yahoo.com, google.com and couple of other
  95% urls don't open.
i am again and again getting the message "page can not be displayed"

i have created another user on the same machine and all urls can be accessed in
that user environment...
could anybody tell me what could be the reason for such a behavior?
and how to rectify the problem?
thanks a lot.