[guispeak] Re: interesting post about firefox

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:01:03 -0800

Actually I tried a program called SecureIE or sie that I got from a stupid
popup ad on the mcafee site, but it was most definitely not accessible, and
also, other programs really do an adequate job of providing security,
especially now with IE running with the higher security level and the option
to block popups.
Anyway, never buy software from a popup ad, even from a reputable site like
mcafee.
Take care!
--le