[guispeak] Re: installing acrobat problems

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:56:36 -0500

My suggestion is that if you are certain that you have 6.02 full version you
may want to clean up your registry and make sure your system files are in
tact.  Run system file checker against your windows.98 se cd and see if it
finds and fixes any errors.

Also, before you do this, if you haven't already, run windows update and
make sure you have the latest files.

Johnnie Apple Seed