[guispeak] Re: installing APHont

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:53:43 +0100

Hi Rick,

Do I presume you just copied the fonts into the Fonts folder?  If so,
as you have found, that won't work.

I'm not in front of my Vista system, but as I recall there is no
"Install Font" button as such in Vista.  And I hasten to add I have
20/20 vision.

What I had to do was go to Control Panel, Fonts, then right click in
the list.  This brought up a small menu which included "Install Font".
You will then need to point to where you have stored the font file.
(The file must not be in the Fonts folder!)

George.