[guispeak] import emails from pm-mail2000 into ms-outlook or outlook express

  • From: "Michael Micallef" <micam001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind-L Postings" <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 06:35:53 +0100

Dear friends,

Just recently, I switched completely from my PM Mail2000 to
Ms-outlook and ms-outlook express email clients. I use both
of them for different purposes.  Anyway, my question is
this:

Does anyone figure out how I can import the messages that I
have in the PM Mail 2000 into either Outlook Express or
MS-outlook2003?  Perhaps someone already figure out the
trick.  Unfortunately PM Mail 2000 does no longer updated
for these past three years.

thanks

Michael Micallef
Skype: micam001