[guispeak] how can I solve this problem?

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:36:30 -0500

Hi all,
I'm using a Dell inspiron 8100 laptop, 384 meg of ram, windows xp home, it's a
1 gig processor.
Here's what the problem is.  When I install a program it tells me this error
message cannot find the file shell.dll

Now, the problem is, how do I find this file and reinstall it?  I do a search
and it finds 17 shell.dll files, so, are any of those the file I need?  Or, do
I go and get it off the web and download and reinstall it?  If I do get it off
the web, where do I get it from, and where do I save it to?  I know I'd save it
to my hard drive, but where specifically on the hard drive do I save it to when
it asks me where to save it in?
Anyone help me with those questions?