[guispeak] Re: here's the missing post...

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:37:11 -0700

Hi David,

Well, in your scenario below, I guess I'd just have to do without the new
technology.  That's pretty simple.  If I work harder or do things
differently, I might be able to make some more money to get the newer
technology.  I just don't consider this to be a matter of accessibility.
Maybe it is one of those "digital divide" issues, but it has nothing to do
with my mission of improving the lives of my blind brothers and sisters
through the implementation of proper accessibility.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!