[guispeak] Re: here's the missing post...

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:34:38 -0700

Hi Laura,

Yes.  It is all a matter of reasonability rather than accessibility when
we're talking about backward compatibility.  I feel it is important that we
make a differentiation here.  Technology advances and there's just no way
around that.  We're all in big trouble if we're going to associate a desire
for backward compatibility with the need for accessibility for people with
disabilities.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!