[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #168

  • From: "Michael Micallef" <micam001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:56:34 +0200

Regarding diskeeper, no the latest version is v10 about the
other program, I don't know because I don't using it anymore
because I found a better one called Ccleaner.  Tks, michael

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:32:14 -0400
From: garnett parsons <garnett.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] Utility Programs

Hello Everyone.
I have downloaded from the jfw lite web page disk keeper 7
free version and System Security Suite 3s and I was
wondering if these are the latest versions of these two
programs.
Also before installing them I would like to know how they
work with jaws 6.2 and how reliable they are.

Thank You

Garnett Parsons