[guispeak] google talk

  • From: "Michael micallef" <micam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-l postings" <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 05:50:31 +0200

dear friends,

does anyone tested the new beta of "googletalk"  it is awful program, totally
mouse oriented, no keyboard shortcuts
etc.  we the blind should do pressure with these people who want to swallow the
world by providing good programs
but with lack of accessibility.

i tried google talk with window eyes v5.0 and I hope that screen reader vendors
such as gwmicro.com and
frieedomscientific.com do their efforts to persuade these people to make things
right from day one of the
implimentation of these programs that have great impact on everyone especially
on us the disabled.

best regards,

michael

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]