[guispeak] fwd: tactile game assistance request:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GUISPEAK List <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:51:30 -0400

I thought some of you might want to help bruce out here.

-- Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bruce Gill" <bats47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 9, 2005 8:42:27 AM EDT
To: david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I'm baaaack

Hiya David,

Sorry I‘ve been out of touch for so long, but I have just finished a frantic 2 months designing a tactile Sudoku game, many many thanks to Colin Baxter for the idea.
Before taking my proposal to a manufacturer, I need to gauge the interest it may have in the VI market.

Could I trouble you to contact me, just a brief text if need, advising if you have heard of the game firstly and if so would you have any interest in a game that is the fastest growing craze worldwide, is syndicated in 95 newspapers and has 2.7 million websites. The more feedback I can get the better, so if are part of a list or group and you think they might be willing to help out, please ask them to contact me on bats47@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your time, this will go a long way to convincing prospective manufacturers that there is a market. If indeed there is.

Best regards