[guispeak] formatting d v d r w disks

  • From: "Garnett Parsons" <garnetp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "G U I Speak Message list" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:51:58 -0500

Hello.
I recently purchased a L. G. 4120b d v d burner and on the disk that came with the burner one of the programs is in cd, which is suppose to format cd and dvd disk.
When I try to format a d v d r w disk it seems to format in the c d format.
I am trying to cut and paste files to the d v d and after the first time that I paste files to the d v d it tells me that I can not write any more files to this disk. I am not closing the disk and there is only 570 kb of disk space used on a 4.7 gig .
If someone can tell me if I have to use another type of program to format the d v d r w disk it would be greatly appreciated . Also on the cd that came with the burner is the program called Mero Express and I can not see any where in this software on how to format a d v d r w disk.

Thank you.

Garnett Parsons