[guispeak] file problems

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:12:33 -0600

Hello,

I'm running WinXP pro and Microsoft Office 2003. I have some old files that I upload from from an old disk drive from a BNS640. I'm assuming these files are ASCII files. They open in Notepad, but will not open in Word. The error message is that user access is denied. I can get the permissions changed, I think, but the files still don't open. Any ideas.

Debra Hernstrom