[guispeak] Re: file dir question

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Yes, FileDir would let you copy a list of file names inside a zip
archive to the clipboard.  Press Enter on the zip archive to open a view
of it.  Then press Control+A to tag all items and Control+Shift+C to copy
their names to the clipboard.  There is not a way to copy other file
characteristics, such as size, at this time.

Jamal