[guispeak] Re: digital diary

  • From: "Bharat Bhardwaj" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:48:47 +0530

oh, i am of course am looking for something that could serve pretty much like a
diary from which i should be able to pull up the required numbers or email IDs
as & when needed. so in short, an accessible alternative to the pocket diary
that can only be accessed with the help of a sighted individual.
    regards,
    bharat.