[guispeak] desktop icons do not appear:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:33:57 -0400

Hi all,

On a new del desktop pc, using magic and jaws and kurzweil 1,000, we've
discovered after a bit of an issue with k1000, that even though jaws speaks
the words for the icons, the icons them selves are not visible on the
screen.  We've tried making sure they appear in the list in control panel in
the desktop page of display properties, and for some reason, we cannot get
into system restore even though it's enabled.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Oh, we did try changing the back ground as well.

Thanks!