[guispeak] Re: daisy player software for computers

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 07:54:22 -0700

Hi,
If your Smart Phone is running Mobile Speak for Smart Phone (MSS), you can get a Daisy player for it at the Code Factory web site. They offer a thirty-day demo to try out, then you have to purchase it. I have no idea what it costs. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Otis Blue/MidWest-Merchandise" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>