[guispeak] Re: daisy player software for computers

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 07:38:40 -0700

Hi Otis,
Check out

http://www.daisy.org/tools/playback.asp

for its descriptions of available Daisy players and where to get them. Some are free, some are not. Some support Daisy 3 formats while others work only with Daisy 2.0. I'm no authority on this stuff by any means, so I offer no suggestions as to which player would best suit your needs.

Right now I'm using the Daisy functionality that's built into my Braille Note, and I have a copy of Victor Reader Soft lying around somewhere. I'm looking for a Daisy player that will run on my PDA running Windows Mobile 5.0. If anybody's got a suggestion for that one, give me a holler.
Thanks,
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Otis Blue/MidWest-Merchandise" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>