[guispeak] Re: blind psychologists list or resources

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:35:39 -0800

my naem is Andy Baracco, and I am the president of the American Council of the Blind, Human Service Professionals. we are a special interest affiliate of the ACB and our programming is targeted to the needs of blind professionals in the counseling field, whether it be psychology, social work, addiction counseling, etc. We operate and Email listserv. To subscrive, send a blank Email to:

acb-hsp-subscribe@xxxxxxxxx 03:22 AM 12/27/2008, you wrote:
Dear users,

I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine.

does anyone  knows of a subscription list suitable for blind
psychologists?

does anyone knows of a resources place for blind
psychologists?

Thanks for the information.

best regards,

michael