[guispeak] Re: audio tutorials for lotus notes using jaws

  • From: "Bharat" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:57:48 +0530

hi,
well, no luck there. there's not even a word about it!! i don't know what to do!! i can't imagine, how could software developers could design such a diffucult interface from the point of view of nevigation!! thinking about it, gives me nightmares!! & the best part of the story is that, while jaws has an entire section dedicated to the nevigation commands for this application, while in this particular application, jaws doesn't even recognise it as lotus notes & informs that "the default settings are loaded"!! much like the case with the windows media player!!
   please suggest some way out!!
   thanks,
   bharat.
----- Original Message ----- From: <wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bharat" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
Apparently from: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Guispeak" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] audio tutorials for lotus notes using jaws
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:31:21 +0530

hi all,
am desperately looking for tutorials for lotus notes using jaws. it's extremely urgent as my company, I.E. IBM, is completely migrating to lotus notes from ms outlook.
   please, please help.