[guispeak] as trange behavior from MS word 2003 (with some symbols)

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:39:25 +0300

Hallo,

    My problem is as followed:

When I type some letters in MS word such as: ü and ß by pressing alt-0252 and
alt-0223  respectively, nothing appears in the Doc, However, when I do the same
in Notepad the letter are shown in the file. So, when I want to write such
letters I paste them from Notepad to Ms Word. My inquiry is why this happened.
Am I missing something in the MS word settings? I have no clue. Though I
cannot save Unicode in notepad.

Any  clarification is  greatly appreciated

Khalid