[guispeak] adobe reader 7.0

  • From: "Garnett Parsons" <garnetp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "G U I Speak Message list" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:03:26 -0500

Hello everyone.
I sent a message a couple of days ago inquiring about adobe reader 7.0 and I did not seem to receive any feed back and it might of been because I had a problem with my e-mail. I saw on the jfw lite list there was a new version 7.0 and I would like to know if there is any problems with this version and jaws 5.10. any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Garnett Parsons