[guispeak] Re: adaware

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:04:47 -0500

Thanks George -- I believe that also applies to XP pro -- although I noticed
that there is an adminstrator login on xp home as well, but since I have
given away my xp home machine, I suppose i'll never know what all it
supports. my nephew claims it is not at all the same as xp pro, and in some
respects that is true, but in the case of types of accounts, it appears to
be similar.
Take care.
--le