[guispeak] Re: aCCESSIBLE mp3 PLAYER?

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:26:07 -0500

Hi Anne, Well, all I can say is, IRtTI in Grass Valley, California, sells
something called the PTN1.  It plays mp3s, CDs, and daisy books. You can check
it out and learn more it at http://www.irti.net Now I don't work for these
folks, but they're trustworthy and dependable and their products are great. Let
me know if the PTN1 is what you're looking for.  It's in their online catalogue
on their web site. Harry