[guispeak] a bilingual English/Deutsch, Deutsch/English Dictionary

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 02:58:04 +0300

 Hi,
    Does anyone know of an accessible and a decent bilingual English/Deutsch -
Deutsch/English Dictionary? I prefer it to be installed on my PC and not
online, though, an online is acceptable if there is no other option.
    I need the dictionary to mention if a given word is: adj., adv., f., m.,
n., nt., pl., prp., v.i., v.r. etc. Not to mention, if a verb is Akkusative,
dative etc.
Thanks in advance
Kind Regards,
Khalid