[guispeak] Re: XM radio

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:19:10 -0500

easiest way it go to
http://listen.xmradio.com
type in your username and password in the proper boxes.
click listen button
you ought to get a new window opening up.  TYpe the channel number you want
in the edit box. hit tab once. Jaws says nothing.
hit enter
your channel ought to play
if it doesn't, ensure that there are no proxie settings set in your media
player.