[guispeak] Windows xp password

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 07:51:16 -0500

Hi,

I have a question about adding a password to my windows xp system to log in.
At my job we have to hit the alt control delete keys in order to log in.
How can I set up my 3 computers to do that?  I would have to press alt
control delete and type in my user name and password to log in.

  I would greatly appreciate some help with this

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
414-461-8885

Computer Guy Direct