[guispeak] Windows XP

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:44:33 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am back on this list after a long absence.

I recently upgraded from XP to Windows Vista because of a hardware crash.

I am having some problems with administrative privilegs.

I am the only user. Yet, in some programs, I get the messages, "Do you want to restart the program as an administrator?

Also if the computer is idle for a while, and nothing is running, it wants me to click on my user icon. I get, switch user and my own. Wghat do I need to do to stop this behavior?