[guispeak] Winamp 5.21 Library Question

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:23:26 -0700

Hi,
I had a few minutes to kill at the office this morning, so I updated my Winamp to version 5.21. I haven't followed any threads on this or any other list regarding recent versions of Winamp, so I don't know what people have had to say about problems with recent versions. However, I'm having problems with using the library to play streaming audio. If I try to pull in Shoutcast streams, for example, I get no list of genres, nor do I get to choose from a list of available stations. At least some of my bookmarks still work. So, what gives with the library? How do I make it work? Should I roll back to an earlier version?

Tom