[guispeak] Re: Where to Find the Mailing List for Users of LG VX4500, 4650, 5200, etc. Mobile Phones

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:01:24 -0500

Thanks a lot, Bob.  It looks like they've added accessible manual materials
and other stuff since I last looked, so this should be just a terrific
resource.  Thanks again.

Cheers,
Jerry

                      "Bob Hill"

                      <bhill@xxxxxxxxxx        To:
<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [guispeak] Re: Where
to Find the Mailing List for Users of LG VX4500, 4650,
                      guispeak@freelist         5200, etc. Mobile Phones

                      s.org

                      01/17/2006 12:06

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

HI,

To subscribe to the list send an email to:

BlindusersLGVXPhones-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob Hill
Michigan's Assistive Technology Resource
Phone: 1-800-274-7426, ext. 321
Mailto:bhill@xxxxxxxxxx