[guispeak] Website Development and Authoring Tools Information Wanted

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:10:21 +1000

Hi.
next semester looking to do the diploma of systems administration and website development.
now was wondering, what accessable web site design and web authoring tools, do you recommend, that i use, that will work with jaws?
for my web design and web admin course using text pad, for hand coding all my pages, and did use Microsoft FrontPage 2000, yuck!
and now could not use Macromedia Studio, because did not have access to it.
now if any really good web site and systems admin gurus, on the list, can let me know what good web site development and web authoring tools, that will work with jaws, let me know.
also, for the web admin, use a tool called easy php,that worked well with php and my sql, the web interfaces.
so if any one has got any good suggestions, sites, links, where i can find the correct info, then pass it on to my lecturers, at my college, let me know.
and will be using webct, to do it online.
cheers Marvin.