[guispeak] Re: Web-Braille

  • From: Virgil Cook <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:38:53 -0500

I have translated such material with Duxbury, but only things that I wanted to read quickly.

At 04:48 PM 11/18/2004, you wrote:

from what I understand, the only way to do this would be to translate it
into text.  I also understand that this is discouraged but there is a free
utility to do it I don't know where it is though.

Johnnie Apple Seed