[guispeak] WP12 generate and edit table of contents.

  • From: "michael micallef" <micam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcab postings" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:33:58 -0500

Dear Friends,

I have a friend of mine who just start using WP12 and she needs to know how to
generate and edit table of
contents in WP12.  She was familiar how to this table of contents in WP6.11 for
dos.

However, if there is anyone who can pass me this information, or any other
helpful tips for WP12
beginners/intermediate users, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if someone knows from where a WP12 manual written specifically for us the
blind can be obtained and how
much cost, that would be of great asset.

Thanks in advance and waiting your input.

best regards,

michael

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]