[guispeak] Re: Using text pal with regular expressions

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:30:03 -0400

Hi Jamal,

Textpal is the best text editor out there!  I think of it as the replacement
for Qedit in many ways.

I have one other question.  Bookshare BRF files seem to be in Unix, and I
often get spaces where new lines out to be on my Braille Lite M40.  I find
that when I put the BRF files in Textpal and do a search and replace and
save the files, everything appears as it should.  Is it necessary to do the
search and replace, or does the conversion from Unix to PC format happen
with save alone?