[guispeak] Re: Using text pal with regular expressions

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:24:21 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to do what you want with TextPal and discovered a problem with
how replacement substitutions were being handled with regular
expressions.  I've fixed the problem and posted an updated TextPal at
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/palsetup.exe
(It may be installed over a prior version.)

For the search string, use
(\d+)\n

For the replacement string, use
\1

There is a single space at the end of the replacement string.

Hope this helps,
Jamal