[guispeak] Using JAWS with a Focus Braille Display

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:30:03 -0600

I am working with a client who is using JAWS 6.1 (soon to upgrade to
7.0) with a Focus 80.  One of his job duties will require him to be able
to read tables fluently.

I do not have a Focus myself and have not been able to find this
information in any of the Focus documentation I have seen.  Is it
possible to be able to read the column heading right before one reads
the information in the column, such as is done with speech in a table?

Any help you can give will definitely be appreciated.

Keith Bundy
Director of Student Development
ADA Academic Coordinator
Dakota State University