[guispeak] Urgently seeking keystrokes to find radio station using JAWS & Media Player 10 or 11!!! Thanks!

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 23:11:14 -0500

Hi all,
I  need pretty  immediate help.

I  could use Media Player 9  but
upgraded to Media Player  Player 11.

IN the Library, I have a long list of radio stations.

All I get are 2 rows of about 5  stations.

I  have tried scrolling to get to the end of the long   list.

Can some one suggest something better than the suggested
"drag  the item. to the destination folder."..".

Could some one suggest a  sequence of keystrokes to get to the end of
the long sttation  list?

Many Does  Media PLayer 10 still work?

I  thought  maybe I  couldgo back to  v 10.

I  needa sequenceand have tried every menu!

Any tips or help is  important!

Many thanks.

Pat