[guispeak] Re: Unmuting microphone check box in windows Vista

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:41:23 -0000

Nope.  I have an icon in my System Tray that looks like a
loudspeaker.

When I click on it, it shows a vertical volume control
slider.  Underneath that is another loudspeaker icon, and
when I hover my mouse pointer over it, up pops a balloon
that says "Mute".

It sounds like your version of Window Eyes is not giving you
this feed back.

Suggest you call GW Micro's technical support people.

George.

o.blue at sbcglobal.net

o.blue at sbcglobal.net

link:-