[guispeak] USB Thumb Drive for JFW 7

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:11:49 +0200

Hello,
I have been reading on the FS site about running JFW 7 from a USB Thumb
drive. There is a sentence that says that some thumb or flash drives work
faster than others with JFW 7. Is anyone in the know about which drives
they are which work faster than others? I'm planning to purchase one of
these drives and would like to make a good choice.
Dotty Martin