[guispeak] Re: Trojans

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:42:41 -0400

Given that this particular trojan appears to have been rattling around
since 2002, I think it might be well within reason to contact the cable
company and find out why they can't deal with it.  Just my opinion.

Regards,
Jerry

                      garnett parsons

                      <garnett.parsons@vi        To:
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      deotron.ca>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [guispeak] Re:
Trojans
                      guispeak@freelists.

                      org

                      10/24/2005 10:12 AM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

Hello Jerry.
I am using the freedom anti virus program that is on my cable company
service.Thank you and all who have answered my message.
My virus program as of now does not take care of this problem and that is
why I was looking for a web site friendly to jaws.

Thanks again.

Regards

Garnett Parsons