[guispeak] Trend Micro Internet Security help

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:53:04 -0600

Hi,

Could someone that's using Trend Micro Internet Security give me some help on what settings I should setup to keep my computer secure? For example I'm using Eudora and I thought that Trend Micro was suppose to clear out the spam or junk mail from Eudora. For some reason I can't get it to do that. I also notice that it doesn't block spyware from getting on my computer. How do I set that up so that it work correctly? I would really appreciate some help with this. I'm using windows xp with window eyes 5.5 and Trend Micro 2006.

Check out my newly created web sight where you will find new and used computer equipment and electronics.

http://www.computerguydirect.com