[guispeak] Re: Transferring Outlook Express Mail Folders to New Machine

  • From: "Bharat Bhardwaj" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:58:42 +0530

oh wow, it worked for you so nicely!! but personally, i think, copying pasting
the outlook folders from one place to another is sort of risky, especially when
you have a lot of valuable stuff in there. besides, i have heard many succeed
in this mammoth task.
    again, thanks a lot for telling me that this too is possible.