[guispeak] Re: Textpal 3.0 query

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:04:16 -0000

Thanks Gary, John and Jamal.  It is obviously something odd with this
system.  I have installed new versions over the old right back to Textpal 1
days, so perhaps I had better uninstall everything and do a clean install to a
new location and hopefully that will fix it.  Alt + R is such  a useful
command -   incidentally is there any way of clearing out redundant items
without deleting them manually in Manual Settings?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison