[guispeak] Textpal 3.0 query

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:36:29 -0000

I wonder whether someone using Textpal 3.0 could check that the alt + R
command is acting correctly on their system.  Since upgrading to 3.0 I have
found that it closes Textpal down after the announcement of Recent Files
and puts focus back on the desktop.
I have tried it both with Hal (my usual screen reader) and with W-E 5.5.
I feel certain that it was OK with 2.9.

Many thanks,

Douglas Harrison