[guispeak] Re: TextPal 1.9 released

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:26:10 -0700

Hi Jamal,

It may be helpful to have some of these commonly performed conversions already scripted and placed in a menu in TextPal for easy reach. Great job on this text editor BTW. Thanks!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Sign the ProTools accessibility petition at http://protoolspetition.org today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rick Roderick <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jamal,

I have a couple of Textpal questions.

1.  If I wanted to replace a carriage return linefeed followed by a space
by a carriage return by itself, how would I do this.

2.  How would I reoplace tabs in a document with spaces?

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx