[guispeak] Re: TextPal 1.6 released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:42:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Kevin,
Yes, JSX helps users and developers of JAWS scripts share them.  I'm
pasting a paragraph from the documentation below.

Cheers,
Jamal

JAWS Script Exchange (JSX) is a free, open source program intended to
assist and promote the sharing of script files among users of the JAWS
screen reader (from freedomScientific.com).  JSX facilitates both the
installation and packaging of script files.  If a set of script files
are available in a zip archive, JSX will help you install them to the
appropriate JAWS folder on your computer.  If you have script files you
want to share with others, JSX will help you package them into either a
zip archive or a self-installing executable.